- 316 E. Main Street Middletown Crossing III Middletown DE 19709
- Send Email
9 am - 4:00 pm
A Door of Hope offers free help to women who are verifying and making decisions about their pregnancies. A Door of Hope is a facility providing medical services under the direction and supervision of a licensed physician. A Door of Hope Pregnancy Center is a non-profit organization funded by individuals, businesses, and the local community.
• Pregnancy testing and limited ultrasound scans
• Abortion, parenting, and adoption information
• Peer counseling and mentoring relationships
• Prenatal, parenting, and faith classes with a rewards program
• Referrals to community resources
If you think you are pregnant—
First be sure. Make an appointment for a free pregnancy test at A Door of Hope.
Then make a plan. If you are pregnant, we can talk about your options. We will listen and give you accurate information and helpful guidance. No one will tell you what to do. We simply want you to make the best choice.
To learn more, please visit www.adoorofhope.org or call us.
A Door of Hope Pregnancy Center is a faith-based, non-profit organization. Our free services are entirely funded by individuals, businesses, and the Christian community. Please visit the “Get Involved” section of our website to learn more about us, volunteer your time, or make a financial contribution.
- Phone: 302-394-9500
- Send an Email
- 316 E. Main Street Middletown DE 19709