How to be a REAL Success!
Success is not a destination. It is a process – a lifelong strategy of building on strengths, minimizing weaknesses, and focusing on the people and points of life that are most important. In How to be a REAL Success, John Maxwell will help you understand the keys you need to succeed in life. Whether you are a civil servant or a corporate executive, you will achieve great things by understanding four very important success building areas: Relationships, Equipping, Attitude, and Leadership.
What do you stand to get from this Workshop?
- You will find out your personal meaning of success and what you require to succeed
- You will discover RELATIONSHIP rules and principles that will increase your influence with people.
- You will learn how to move your vision from ‘me’ to ‘we’ by EQUIPPING your people and building the right teams.
- You will improve your ATTITUDE through daily practices.
- You will learn to LEAD others successfully from where they area to where they want to be.
This is a half a day workshop where we will cover 2 out of the 4 principles, RELATIONSHIP and EQUIPPING and doing a brief overview of the other two, ATTITUDE and LEAD. This workshop will be hosted by Jamar Henry, John Maxwell Coach, trainer and speaker and owner of Right Now Coaching and Consulting.
Jamar Henry, strongly believes that EVERYTHING rises and falls on leadership. Without good training and development, you and your people will hit a lid, ultimately impacting the sales of the business and culture. This workshop is a must if you want to experience just a taste of what Right Now Coaching and Consulting can offer you and your organization.
It is a workshop for anyone and everyone who wants to grow and become a REAL success.
To register for this event, click the URL associated with this page.
Group rates are available by contacting Right Now Coaching and Consulting at 302-287-9109