MACC OFFICE MANAGER JOB POSTING
A local non-profit seeks a self-motivated, high energy full-time OFFICE MANAGER with prior office experience.
The ideal candidate will take responsibility for the smooth running of our small, dynamic office where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed. Plenty of room to be creative and management is always open to new ideas. Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including but not limited to:
• Working Monday -- Friday, 10am-4pm
• Day-to-day running of the office
• Administrative support to the Executive Director
• Support to MACC's Bookkeeper
• Manage volunteer office staff
• Provide excellent customer service to our membership and guests
• Manage Chamber-sponsored events
• Manage MACC website, social media presence, etc.
• Manage various marketing duties, including the Chamber Chatter newsletter
• Production of reports and MACC welcome packages, etc.
• Attend networking mixers, events as needed
• Other duties as requested
You will have the flexibility to implement new procedures and systems to improve the smooth running of the office.
This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills, and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organizational and problem-solving skills.
Applicants must have:
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products
• Experience using ChamberMaster or database management systems a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• A positive disposition
• Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting packages a plus.
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements including salary requirements are due by April 15, 2021.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.