Industrial Maintenance Technician positions available for immediate hire! Great opportunity for Temporary to direct hire
The ideal candidate will be part of our client's maintenance team that will be performing both the daily support and troubleshooting of process equipment as well as the execution of the preventative/ predictive maintenance activities for our all equipment in our clean pharma manufacturing facility. Primary responsibilities will focus on thorough understanding and support of the various forms of processing and manufacturing equipment with a commitment to continuous learning.
· Strong working knowledge with machine logic, I/O, and PLCs.
· Strong technical competence in industrial automation and process machinery. This will include maintenance, repair, and operation of electro-mechanical systems.
· Understanding of key components, spare parts, and maintenance intervals for electro mechanical systems.
· Pneumatic and hydraulic experience.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office or similar applications.
· Safety conscious and basic understanding of OSHA, NEC, NFPA codes.
· Works well in a team as well as independently, and the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
· Experience in a cleanroom or GMP/ Regulated environment experience
· Experience working with building and infrastructure systems including compressors, chillers, pumps, boilers, water production plant, and other facility facing equipment.
· PLC programming ability.
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour